Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 7 Photo- Something that has made a big impact on life

Day 7- Something that has had a big impact on my life



I feel like I could go several ways with this one...but ultimately I chose my ordeal with Pre-Eclampsia and having Mason 10 weeks early. I felt like I could have gone the route of getting baptized after I professed my faith...a HUGE one. But somehow I have no photos of the event readily available (in fact about 4-5 years of my awkward years are missing...hmmmm). Then I thought about my dad and his health related issues. For some reason there are not any pictures of my dad being shocked back to life with paddles or CPR being performed to bring him back...wonder why? So, Mason it is. :)



You can always read about Mason's early birthday here at: http://debradygraham.blogspot.com/2008/11/welcome-to-world-little-mason.html



Since then, I have been a part of the Pre-Eclampsia foundation annual walk and am always researching the disease. The fact that it could...probably will... happen to me again REALLY has made an impact on the future of my children. Am I comfortable with one child? Am I ready to push my body to see how I would do with #2? If that route, is 20 weeks of bed rest an option? Adoption? So much I have to think about and decide soon. So I think that is a big indication of how it has impacted me...I am a nervous wreck about this disease!! :( (which, by the way...does NOT help my blood pressure! ha)

No comments: