Well, life is busy...B-U-S-Y. I just looked at my calendar to see just how busy. Until January 1, 2011 I have 3 weekends that do not have a "TO DO". Between 4 weddings, 14 birthdays, my 4th anniversary, major holidays, vacation, Labor Day outing, 5 bridal showers/parties, other events, etc.; my weekends are FULL. TO top it off my weekday evenings look pretty scary the next several weeks too. Plus, I am working "full" time (for our office anyway-we have 6.5 hour days), raising a 19 month old who is full of energy almost 100% of the time, working out 4-5 times a week, trying to sell our house (so I have to keep it clean), meeting with architects and builders to build a new home, etc etc etc. Oh, doctors appointments, dentist appointments, feeding therapy for Mason, bridal shower planning, cooking meals, grocery shopping, etc on top of all that. No wonder I want to crash at 9:00 every night.
I am not complaining...if anything I can look at this and feel blessed. So many things/people to celebrate in my life. But it makes me tired just looking at the next 6 months. It'll be okay though. I'll make it!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment