Monday, March 7, 2011

Photo Day 14- Something that makes me happy

Day 14- Something that makes me happy

Wow, this really is hard...this picture blogging thing. It is hard to think of ONE photo of me doing something that makes me happy. Being with my family makes me happy, being with my friends makes me happy, traveling...attending events...eating out...being on the lake....wedding cake...all these things make me happy.

The two people in my life that make me SO happy are what I choose today though!
This is obviously taken on my wedding day...best day of my life (besides the day Mason was born!). And wedding cake was involved too, so it was a REALLY happy day! ;)

This is Mason and I in Colorado. We had stopped to view a moose on the side of the road and Brady was snapping action shots that I did not know about. It is one of my favorite photos. Plus we are in Colorado...another happy place. And to top it off a moose on the side of the road...and I had never had the chance to see a moose up close before!

And just for kicks...here are a few other happy things
The Stockyards
River Rafting!!

The State Fair of Texas----corny dogs anyone?

And baking with my little sweetie!!








No comments: