Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photo Day 25- My favorite memory

Day 25- My favorite memory

Gosh, here we go again...my favorite memory in what sense? Like, a memory as a child? As an adult? There are like 5 billion favorite memories for me.


As a child I loved being outdoors playing on the swing, playing with my dolls, having my imaginary friends (Bermadean and DeanDean---seriously!), playing in my playhouse on stilts (yes my dad spoiled me and build me a playhouse...a huge playhouse outside), going down in the pasture to fish and having hot dog roasts, family trips, staying with my Grandmothers (the chicken fried steak and fried chicken are good ole memories), riding horses with my Papa, going shopping with my Grandmommy, going to the beauty shop with my Nanny, and riding around the country with my Grandaddy. Aunt Liz taking me to the public library and the pool singing "Roll out those lazy hazy crazy days of summer, those days of soda and pretzels and COKE" (It really said beer, but we yelled coke instead- ha.) Man....just brings back SO much happiness. There are sooooooooooooo many more, but I will stop there.


As an adult I mostly cherish time with family and friends...I could go on and on with all of the places I have been fortunate to visit. Parks, vacations, events, restaurants, nights out, etc. I mean the memories are just flowing, but it would take forever to write down.


So, without further rambling. Just know I have a TON of memories that mean the world to me, but none as precious as these two:



The day I married my best friend in the whole world. I still have our wedding and our honeymoon etched in my brain. The smiles on our faces the entire time.

The day the most precious gift EVER was brought over to me...all 3 pounds of him. I will never forget that cry because I didnt think I would hear one that early in pregnancy. Now THAT tops them all! :)

No comments: