Day 18- My biggest insecurity
I have two:
1.My weight---I always want to lose weight. It makes me very self conscious and as if everyone stares at me thinking "man, she really needs to lose weight." I try...I AM trying to do so at this moment. I have to...for my health! I have to...for my family. It is just a hard thing to do.
2.I am afraid to talk to people---I have the fear of being stupid/embarrassing myself when I talk to people. I am timid. I am shy. I hate talking on the phone. I always think I am going to say something dumb. Even if I know I am right about something I am too scared to say it most of the time. I will not speak up in a group of people. It is funny because I am somewhat intelligent. I know a little about almost any subject (meet my dad and brother and you will see why---they know everything---literally). Some subjects I know a lot about. I am funny and like to laugh and come up with witty comments, but don't do it often for fear of rejection/non-laughter. It's sad and I really need to work on it!
1 comment:
You are lovely in every way.
Post a Comment