Some photos from 6 years ago tonight!! :)
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Giving Thanks- Day 11
I am so very thankful for my wonderful husband!! On this evening 6 years ago we said our vows and became husband and wife. Goodness, I can't believe it has been that long in some ways, but in others it seems like we have been together forever---in a good way! I have been so fortunate to spend this time with my best friend. We have had good times, better times, and awesome times. Luckily, I can say we have had hardly any "rough" times. Even in our most stressful life events (Mason being in NICU, dad's knee/heart attack situation, us being stressed at our jobs, etc) we have stuck by each other with ease. I am super glad that we get along so well and that we love and respect each other always. I really lucked out because fighting and arguing is NOT my thing! Ha. I am glad that after 6 years there is no other place we'd rather be hanging out than with each other. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
1 comment:
happy anniversary!
Post a Comment