Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Giving Thanks- Day 14

Today seems like a good day to talk about friends.  Mostly because it has been a while since I have seen a lot of my friends.  Life is busy...sooo busy!
But I am very thankful for all of my friends, old and new!  God has blessed me with some great girls--women?-- in my life.  From a best friend that I met when I was 4 years old to some of the mom's that I have met recently at Mason's school...I am thankful!  They each fill a different role in my life and I miss the times when it was much easier to hang out at a moments notice. Hopefully over the holidays I will get a chance to have some fun nights out with my girls!  Thank you God for them!!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for you. Love you!