Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks- Day 17, Day 18, and Day 19

Whew...busy weekend!

Day 17- I am thankful for beautiful weather.  Saturday afternoon we took a long walk and played outside for a while.  This time of year just makes me happy!  The beautiful trees, the little bit of coolness in the air, the cloudless skies.  I do appreciate rain and cloudy days too, but this weekend was just perfect weather for me!

Day 18- I am thankful for all of the entertainment we have access to!  We spent the day with my family at the Gaylord Texan to kick off the Christmas season.  We are so fortunate in this country to have access to so many entertaining venues.  I think that sometimes I take for granted how much I am able to do for my entertainment.  A random thing to be thankful for perhaps, but I am thankful for movies and musicals and hotels and games and sporting events, etc.

Day 19-I am thanfkful for doctors and hospitals and nursing homes and hospice and all of the others that take care of my family members when ill.  Right now we are sort of having a hard time with a few close family members and without these people helping out we would have already lost them.  It is sort of depressing how things are going for my grandmother and uncle right now, but I am just glad we have people to help them when we can't.  Please pray for them. 

No comments: