Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Giving Thanks- Day 12 and Day 13

Day 12-  Thankful for the men and women in our military!  Thankful for their spouses and children and families that give so much so that their loved ones can go fight for my freedom.  Thankful that these brave men and women are willing to sacrifice so much so that I can sit here and have a voice in this nation.  Amazing!  I could never do it!  May God Bless them!

 
 
Day 13- I am so very thankful for Mason's school and so glad he LOVES it.  Last year he cried literally everyday when I dropped him off.  This year he skips in to his classroom with a big smile.  He learns so much and just adores his teachers.  I am thankful that not only does he learn how to write, different letters and numbers, etc., but also that they teach them memory versus and sing songs about God and have Bible lessons in chapel.  Just so thankful that this year is a good experience for Mason.  He gets to do crafts everyday and that is one of his favorite things. 
One funny thing is that he would much rather hold an adult conversation than to play with his peers during play time.  At any given moment I can walk in during activity time and he is sitting and telling stories with the teachers.  He doesn't have time for that preschool play!  It's so beneath him!  HA.  He's a funny little guy!


No comments: