Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun Family Day

We both took the day off to do something fun with Mason.  We went to the Children's Aquarium and Children's museum at Fair Park.  We had a fabulous time, mostly.  Mason did get scared in the dark part of the aquarium...the deep sea fish.  He also was not a fan of the HUGE mechanical real looking dinosaur at the museum that "ROARED".  It was a little much for me too!  He did have a great time a majority of the time, though.  I want to start doing trips like this more often with him.  It is so fun to see him experience new things.









By the way...I was a little disappointed in the Children's Aquarium.  Maybe from a kids perspective it is really cool, but from mine I thought it was very small, a lot of the aquariums said "Coming Soon" with whatever fish, and there was not as many interactive things I thought there would be.  But we made the best of it and at least Mason was FREE.

No comments: