Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week Seven- Birthday Outings

Week Seven-

This update will be short because I don't have much to report.  I tracked my food this week, but that did not keep me from eating too much.  You see, it was birthday week for my husband and my brother.  This included meals out and no self control apparently.  So, I didn't do awesome on my eating this passed weekend. 

Workout was a bit better. I started a personal training session last week.  Um, wow I was sore.  It was much tougher than I expected.  I am trying to make 4 group cardio classes this week plus my 2 PT sessions.  Gotta kick the workout up a notch!! 

I officially only have 35 days left before I head back to the doctor....that is 5 weeks if I am doing my math correctly.  I was hoping to be down 20 pounds and I really dont think that will happen, so I am just going to see how close I can get.  I lost a big fat ZERO this week.  Still holding at 9 pounds lost.  Maybe I can at least reach 15 lost by then??  I know I can, if I just get back on track.

Hoping to have a good report next week!! 

No comments: